- Supervises the activities of the line/Fault men in the maintenance of 11/33 KVA overhead lines.
- Monitor all technical equipment within the Service Center.
- Monitoring and ensuring prompt clearance of all faults and breakdown by linesmen.
- Ensuring the safety of all equipment and personnel within the service centers.
- Monitor weed clearing around sub-stations on 11/33kv overhead lines.
- All other duties assigned by the Service Manager.
- Minimum of National diploma in Engineering or related courses.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years cognate experience in the Power / technical Sector.
- Computer literate.
ALL POSITIONS WITHIN AEDC REQUIRE:
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office application.
- Knowledge of OSHA standards, codes, and health/safety issues.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Self-motivation and self-initiative.
- Skills to do analyses and statistics.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION.
Send your application based on the position you are applying for, see below:
- S.Engineer@abujaelectricity.com for Service Engineer
The closing date is 16th June, 2017 at 5 pm GMT. All applications should include curriculum vitae and a cover letter. The application should be emailed as stated above, the subject of your email should be position applied for. Failure to follow the instruction will lead to disqualification of your application.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: Attention: The Director, Corporate Services.
NB: only soft copy of applications will be treated