- Identify areas of improvements and concerns in business operational areas and provide appropriate action plans.
- Develop and implement performance metrics to improve business operational efficiency
- Daily collation, analysis and circulation of Collection data
- Update of IBEDC Commercial performance database
- Assist in coordinating quarterly, monthly or weekly performance review meetings
- Liaise with field personnel and other departments for collation of routine and ad-hoc reports.
- Render technical support to branch hub managers and other commercial personnel to drive business development by communicating key insights and findings
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Preparation and in-depth analysis of weekly and monthly performance reports for IBEDC and its various regions and hubs
- Stand in for your line supervisor in meetings and other events
- Any other assignment assigned by your line supervisor and the departmental head.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A good Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field from a recognized institution
- At least 3 – 5 years post NYSC experience in Analytics or performance Metrics.
- A working knowledge of electrical engineering will be an advantage
- Ability to relate with senior level management with ease
- Display strong initiatives and ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and occasional long hours
- Solid and demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite skills especially in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- A sound analytical mind with the ability to grasp the greater picture with ease Sound presentation skill
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2017.