Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Non Maximum Demand Metering Supervisor
Reporting To: Non Maximum Demand Metering Specialist
- Will be responsible for assisting Non Maximum Demand metering lead in the overall management customer meters in the respective Business Units.
- Coordinate all NMD customer metering activities for the Business Unit
- Part responsibility for commercial loss reduction initiatives for the respective BU
- Prepare Weekly plans based on Monitoring oversights, exception escalations and customer complaints
- Ensure investigation of customer metering complaints assigned and providing technical comments on various investigations.
- Ensure the resolution of all technical and non-technical issues relating to the customer metering/complaint within 72 hours of escalation
- Ensure adequate management of seals deployed to the Business Unit.
- Ensure BU meter installation/commissioning/maintenance targets are met
- Overall responsibility and control for the quality of metering infrastructure
- Periodic customer meter recertification and validation for energy accuracy
- Weekly Performance reporting
- Monthly performance appraisal presentation
- Ensure technical and commercial feasibility checks and customer account number authentication
- Assisting team leader-New Service for final authorization of new service applications acceptance, rejection; estimate requirement for establishing/updating landlord agreement
- Allocation and Implementation of new customer service/load change/name change/address change applications for the respective BU
- Manages and develops the productivity and capacity of other team members
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the NMD metering specialist or other superior officers in line with agreed work process or service level agreements.
- This role requires a first degree in Electrical Engineering
- Requires between 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Customer Focus
- Customer Support
- Non Maximum Demand Meter Reading
- Non-Maximum Demand (NMD) Management
- Energy Loss Reduction Techniques Management.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY