Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Curriculum & Content Development Officer
Reporting To: Learning & Development Lead
- Determine training needs and develop and/or research programmes to meet the identified needs and facilitate learning interventions for all IE staff.
- Develop Content and Manual.
- Assist in developing, delivering and evaluating learning and development solutions in accordance with the Systems Approach to Training design.
- Facilitate (designing and implementing) specific and Learning programmes.
- Act on outcomes of performance of all employees and draw up training plan in agreement with the recommendations of each outcome.
- Conduct training needs assessments, design and conduct learning assessment materials.
- Design training interventions around business operations.
- Conduct “train the trainer” sessions for Ikeja Electric Internal Faculty (facilitators).
- Act on feedback obtained from training evaluation and incorporate into the design of subsequent training materials.
- Act on research outcomes on performance of various departments and draw up training plan in agreement with the recommendations of each research outcome.
- Attend to enquiries concerning Learning and Development issues in the organization.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Lead, Learning and Development Lead or Head of Department.
- First degree (B.SC or H.N.D) Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum 1-3 years in the learning and development function of a reputable company with a similar experience.
- Curriculum Planning & Design
- L&D Management
- Competency Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: